Sun, Jan 22|
Live on Zoom
Reflect, Release & Realign: Human Design New Year Celebration
Give yourself the space to reflect on the year past, release any stagnant energy & realign your energy as we celebrate the Human Design New Year in community.
Time & Location
Jan 22, 2023, 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Live on Zoom
About the Workshop/Class
This event begins at: 2PM Eastern Time / 3PM Atlantic Time
If you haven’t been feeling the New Year vibes personally, or feel inundated with messaging to create goals, have a plan and begin taking action right on January 1st but are feeling still in 2022, stagnant or just extra exhausted - you are not alone! This experience will enlighten you about various approaches to the new year, provide you with a January 2023 energy update & help you uncover how to harness the energy of the cosmos in your Human Design chart to support you in this new cycle. To learn more about Human Design visit here - no prior experience is necessary.
Experience a combination of short lessons, movement, journaling, discussions & celebration - as with all virtual events, cameras and audio are completely optional. If you are not able to attend live, this experience will be recorded (with the exception of moments of group sharing).
Part I: Reflect & Release
- Choose your new year
- Current energy updates
- Reflecting & releasing the year past
- A brief summary of Human Design
- Understanding solar transits through the gates
Part II: Realign
- Human Design New Year significance
- Intention setting activity
- Realigning to your Energy Type
- Celebrating through intuitive movement
- Closing discussions & oracle card pull
This is a pay what you are able event which uses the honour system…by giving as much as you are able allows someone else to experience this event who otherwise may not be able - this is the power of community.
What to bring:
- A journal or note taking app
- Writing tools (multiple colours may be helpful)
- A space you feel comfortable and distraction free in
- Comfortable clothing (for optional gentle movement/dancing)
- A beverage you love
- Anything else that feels supportive to you
For any questions about this experience please send a note in the chat or email Steff at email@example.com to discuss.
Pay what you are able. Sliding scale prices rely on the honour system, and helps to promote inclusivity and accessibility of events.Pay what you wantTax: +15% GST/HST+Service feeSale ended